At Sure Start Hyndburn we are proud to offer you a range of meeting venues and multi-purpose rooms which you can use for meetings, interviews, training and staff meetings, etc
Not only can we offer you the space but we can also offer (free of charge) *:
- Reception facilities for attendees to your meeting
- A flip chart
And for a charge we can offer:
- The use of a powerful multi-media suite, capable of running Powerpoint presentations, DVDs and a high powered projector
- TV / DVD / Video
(Charge of £5 per item of electrical equipment per booking)
- Photocopying facilities (5p per copy) by arrangement
- Beverages including tea, coffee and water - please call us on the number below for further information.
* Please check that the above facilities are available at your chosen venue on booking.
To maintain our high standards we are now issuing the following competitive charges:
Max number of people
Minimum charge per hour
The above charges are by the hour.
Part hours are charged at the full rate.
For community and voluntary groups, there will only be a charge of £1 per person. Please call us on the number below for more details.
For organisations outside of Hyndburn, the charges are as stated in the table above, along with an extra £10 surcharge.
Additional charges are applicable for any room bookings during out of hours. Please call us on the number below for further information.
Locations of the meeting places:
- The Park Child & Family Centre, Norfolk Grove, Church, Accrington, BB5 4RY
- The Beeches Child & Family Centre, Rimington Avenue, Ferngore, Accrington, BB5 0NP
- The Willows Child & Family Centre, Trinity Community Church, Christ Church Square, Roughlee Road, Accrington, BB5 2LU
- The Oaks Child & Family Centre, St Peters Church, Richmond Street, Accrington, BB5 0SJ
- First Steps Outreach Centre, Princess Street, Accrington, BB5 1SP
For more information or to book a room call reception on 01254 387757.